Paddle floats are designed to aid in self rescue. This single chamber inflatable paddle float can be used in conjunction with a paddle to stabilise a kayak in the event of a capsize, making re-entry easier. Inflation is easy using our two-way lockable valve that ensures water won’t get in. We’ve also included a foam section for positive buoyancy when deflated so you won’t lose your paddle float. The Inflatable Paddle Float can be easily accessed via a small pouch that can be fastened onto the deck.
This paddle float is useful for paddlers with sit-in touring kayaks, surfski paddlers (the paddle float aids getting back in in rough conditions) and also those with racing kayaks (K1 / K2) paddling on dams far from the side.
- Made of durable 420D Nylon
- Easy access from deck during emergency—just pull the red tab
- Includes an attached, high visibility safety whistle
- Lockable two-way valve: inflation/deflation
- Mesh paddle blade garage for water drainage
- High visibility reflective print
- Length: 40cm
- Height: 18cm
- Width: 28cm