The waterproof map bag is for maps and navigation aids. The case is made from a durable 420D nylon fabric with a double-sided TPU window to view and protect your maps and paperwork.
Insert your maps into the case, run your thumb and index finger along each side of the LocTop closure and then shut with the secure fastening. You can either wear the case around your neck using the lanyard or secure it to your gear using the four lash points.
- Touch-screen compatible
- Durable TPU-laminated nylon fabric
- Waterproof up to 1 metre for 30 minutes
- Lash points for portrait or landscape orientation
- Prevents dust getting in
- Heavy-duty LocTop closure with additional secure closure
- Adjustable nylon cord lanyard and cord lock provided
- Recommended by Ordnance Survey (UK mapping)
- Weight: 90g
- Dimensions (packed):330 x 320mm (opening 280mm)
- Dimensions (internal): Dry bags285 x 280mm